Manages all aspects of analytics/business intelligence, application or program development projects, including requirements, design, implementation, deployment/delivery, and support. Manages and oversees the work of other programmers. Provides technical oversight and develops standards, guidelines, and processes for application systems.
- Translates business requirements into well-designed applications while balancing user and business needs, technical competencies, industry developments, and time constraints.
- Reviews the design and code development of key architectural components.
- Contributes to decisions on project and infrastructure needs, including the evaluation of server technologies, languages, platforms, and frameworks.
- Develops timelines and project plans for the team. Documents proposed solutions through technical diagrams.
- Prepares resource estimates.
- Provides periodic status reports on past, current, and planned activities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another relevant computer related field required or related relevant experience required.
- Advanced degree in mathematics, computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field preferred.
- Experience with data warehouse development and business intelligence preferred.