We are looking for an exceptional Engineering Manager to help drive and shape the future technology solutions with focus on building and testing code, across programming languages and software platforms. This is a unique opportunity to impact the way all developer work and ship software at Derc. As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for all every-day aspects of our distributed build tools and infrastructure, including architecture, customer interactions, roadmap decisions, backlog and product ownership, engineering quality and release processes. You’ll also make an impact through people development and career growth.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience as an engineer, 4+ years as an engineering manager with a proven track record of delivering complex products and services.
- Experience building development production tools, libraries and systems.
- Experience with multiple platform, including MacOS and Linux.
- Familiarity with designing and operating distributed systems.
- Strong coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to talk to customer developers as well as senior technology leaders.
- Deep background in all aspects of software engineering and development lifecycles.
- Passion for improving performance and reliability of engineering systems.