Are you a proven Product Leader passionate about creating amazing customer experiences that will revolutionize the technology industry? Love to solve end-user problems while creating new businesses? Join us and lead the strategy of bringing revolution to technology industry.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with the product engineering and the creative design team for a suite of Derc products. This role requires you to set the overall product vision, execute product strategy, and build/evangelize our product culture and mentor and grow a first-in-class product and design team.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years product management experience with web based projects and team management in SaaS and software companies
- Ability to lead with an enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating approach, who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating a fast growing team
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a high-tech company with B2C eCommerce environment
- Full product life cycle management experience, including user acceptance testing, launch and end of life processes.
- Demonstrated experience operating as the Product Owner within an agile environment.
- Comfortable presenting to large internal groups and C-level executives.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with multi-variant testing, KPI driven business decision making and leveraging data as a product
- Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple product cycles
- Must be entrepreneurial and have excellent communication skills up and down the organization
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the latest technical standards and best practices in site usability and iterative product development
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA and plus