An energetic, technology-loving ”product person” who thrives on the ins and outs of product development and launch – everything from early stage research into technology and customer behavior, through idea generation and advocacy, engineering exploration and development, positioning and communications. You’ll help us make great products to delight our customers.
- Background in consumer electronics or software product management strongly preferred
- Highly polished writing ability, very strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different people & functions
- Understanding of the work involved in product planning, development, and launch
- Confidence, presence, and credibility to command the respect of colleagues and senior
- stakeholders, especially within Marketing, Category Business Management, Engineering, Research, and Sales.