The Jr. Brand Manager will be responsible for executing marketing programs for Derc. This position will provide direction to a cross-functional team and is responsible for the management and performance of product marketing and promotions. To succeed in this role, the Marketing Manager will bring a passion for results, excellent project management skills and a collaborative personality.
- Manage product/promotion marketing initiatives including concept, design, production and implementation with internal team and external partners
- Partner with culinary, operations, purchasing, training, IT and finance to ensure the flawless execution of marketing programs
- Manage the production of merchandising materials (including Menus, POP, Brochures, Direct Mail), digital (including Web Site, Social, Banner Ads, emails/Loyalty Messages) and advertising (including print, gift cards, and PR materials)
- Communicate project plans and status
- Ensure programs are on time and budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 3 years relevant work experience.